UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Final Result declared: Check you result @upsc.gov.in

 UPSC CDS I - 2018 Final Result
Name of the Post: UPSC CDS I - 2018 Final Result Released

Total Vacancy: 414

UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Final Result declared: Check you result @upsc.gov.in

Brief Information:
 
UPSC CDS (I) 2018: Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has declared the final result for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their respective results by visiting the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. 
The UPSC CDS (I) 2018 written examination was conducted on February 4, 2018 across the nation followed by the SSB test. Candidates qualified in the written test were 2778 candidates for admission to the Indian Military Academy, 1720 candidates for Indian Naval Academy and 623 candidates for Air Force Academy. 
A total of 100 candidates have finally qualified in the UPSC CDS (I) 2018 exam out of which 60 candidates will be appointed under IMA, 33 candidates under Indian Naval Academy and 7 candidates under Air Force Academy. 
The Commission has not included the medical examination results in this result. The document verification is also still under process. Candidates need to forward their certificates of Date of Birth/Educational qualification, in original along with the xerox copies of the same to Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters. Candidates can check their result through the official notice available. 

Important Links